World Bachelor in Business
Three universities. Three continents. Three degrees. One unparalleled experience.
Students applying through the USC Application Channel are encouraged to contact the USC Marshall School of Business, Office of Undergraduate Admissions for assistance and program information.
The application is available through the Common Application.
We strongly encourage all WBB applicants to submit their application by November 1st to allow for early action admission notification and merit scholarship consideration. In effort to support applicants during USC’s transition into our newly implemented 11/1 deadline this year, we will continue to accept WBB applications until 12/1.
The WBB application includes:
• Common Application
• USC Writing Supplement (attached to Common Application)
• World Bachelor in Business Written Prompts (attached to USC Writing Supplement)
• Video Introduction (Link embedded within World Bachelor in Business "Writing Questions" portion of the Common Application)
• Documentation of Financial Support (International Students only. More information)
The Common Application includes:
• High school transcripts from grades 9 to 12
• SAT or ACT (essays and essay scores are optional)
• TOEFL or other English language certificates
• Activities summary
• Personal statement
• Counselor or teacher recommendations
Applicants are evaluated on the content and rigor of their high school coursework, their grades, standardized test scores, activities summary, essay and counselor/teacher recommendations.
A video introduction is a supplementary requirement for WBB applicants.