As an MSEI student, you'll spend a good amount of time in class, studying and building relationships with your classmates and professors. But you'll also have incredible opportunities to get involved outside the classroom and further develop your entrepreneurial skills.
Learn about your experience outside the program!
- Business of Entertainment Association
- Entrepreneur & Venture Management Association
- Challenge for Charity
- Graduate Marketing Association
- Graduate Women in Business
- High Tech Association
- Marshall Data Analytics Club
- Marshall Outdoor Club
- and many more you can find here
Every semester the MSEI student association organizes field trips to entrepreneurial city hubs, where students can get a closer look to startups, VCs, and more. Previous destinations include San Francisco and Mexico City.
Meet Our Students