Delivered through both self-paced, asynchronous coursework and real-time, interactive class sessions, USC Marshall’s top-ranked Online MBA program is designed by esteemed faculty who are subject matter experts. Our courses cover the practical and strategic skills expected of today’s global leaders, which include but are not limited to:
- Mastering essential knowledge in core subject areas — marketing, finance, management, accounting and entrepreneurship
- Developing critical managerial communication skills, including managing remote employees and other long-distance teams
- Framing and analyzing contemporary business problems using statistical evidence, economic principles, financial accounting concepts and various analytical tools
- Streamlining operations across an organization for effective management, internal relations and financial/data analysis
- Strengthening strategic decision-making skills in order to lead a team or company
Our graduates exit the program with an extensive portfolio as well as a strong, supportive network of classmates, alumni and staff.
No GMAT required for Fall 2023!
|Apply Now||Attend an Info Session|
Month Standard Duration
Total Program Credits
Live Class Sessions Per Week
Graduate Clubs and Organizations
Average Years of Work Experience
Top 5 industries represented by our student body:
Still curious? Watch the video and see for yourself how we have intentionally crafted our online MBA program.