MBA Rankings, Awards and Recognition
Our Online MBA program holds the no. 4 ranking in U.S. News and World Report's 2021 list of Best Online MBA Programs. It also earned the no. 3 ranking by Poets & Quants, no. 5 by Princeton Review, and no. 4 by Fortune.
Current rankings by U.S. News & World Report for Marshall’s other MBA programs:
- #16 – 2022 Best Business Schools (full-time MBA program)
- #9 – 2022 Best Part-time MBA Programs
- #24 – 2021 Best Executive MBA Programs
- #12 – 2021 Best International MBA Programs
USC Marshall Faculty Honors and Recognition
The USC Marshall faculty is comprised of more than 200 business professionals and educators. They include leaders in their field and researchers who have conducted influential projects and published award-winning research in top business journals. Marshall faculty members also are recipients of prizes for their teaching excellence; authors of many of the textbooks our students read; and thought leaders in multiple arenas including business, government and the media.
Additional Marshall Distinctions
- First U.S. school to require international experiential learning to earn an MBA degree (1998)
- First integrated program for entrepreneurship in the country (1971)
- First undergraduate business program to offer immersive overseas learning opportunities to every student
- First AACSB accredited school in Southern California (1920)