Randall R. Kendrick Global Supply Chain Institute offers performance improvement courses for managers and executives seeking high performance results
Randall R. Kendrick Global Supply Chain Institute offers certification in Lean Six Sigma performance improvement. Taught by world class Master Black Belt faculty who has led corporate transformation, our Lean Six Sigma certificate courses are designed for professionals seeking to standardize high performance in their organizations.
Lean Six Sigma is a widely-used methodical approach to improve business performance by reducing waste and increasing efficiency. With today’s companies facing continually rising costs and increasing competition, Lean Six Sigma certified professionals have become increasingly desirable in Operations and Supply Chain Management roles.
1) LEAN SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT
- Develop critical skills required to serve on successful and collaborative project teams
- Improve business performance by reducing waste and increasing efficiency
- Based on the industry standard “body of knowledge,” learn the roadmap known as Define, Measure, Analyze, Identify and Control (DMAIC)
Registrations for LSS Yellow Belt coming soon.
Download PDF Brochure for LSS Yellow belt : Click Here
2) LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT
- Dive Deeply into the universally-practiced process improvement methodologies of Lean Six Sigma.
- Students successfully implement process improvement on live projects they bring to the course.
- With the instructors’ guidance, students will use data collection and analysis skills and enact quantifiable improvements for their chosen projects.
3) LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
- Demonstrate leadership abilities, show under-standing of strategic and team dynamics and assign team member their roles in continuous improvement projects.
- This course will teach advanced techniques of Design for Lean Six Sigma through a process known as DMADV (Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify)
- Learn how to identify and prioritize the needs of different stakeholders of the processes, and design your LSS project for continual improvement