USC Marshall Alumni Association
The USC Marshall Alumni Association offers opportunities for its more than 93,000 business/accounting alumni members across the globe to stay in touch with each other, the School, and the USC Trojan Family.
The USC Trojan Family is a diverse, global network of hundreds of thousands of alumni, students, faculty, staff, parents, donors, partners, friends and fans. This unique, genuinely supportive community is among the most loyal anywhere. The term “Trojan Family” is more than a phrase: “It represents a promise, a commitment to support that is lifelong and worldwide.”
In addition to being part of the university-wide USC Alumni Association, all alumni of the USC Marshall School of Business and USC Leventhal School of Accounting are automatically members of the USC Marshall Alumni Association, one of the world’s leading and most influential business-networking organizations. [View the PDF brochure]
Other Involvement Opportunities
Alumni Connections with Graduate Students
Have you signed onto Marshall TEAM, a web-based platform for facilitating connections between Marshall alumni and current graduate students? Marshall TEAM enables alumni to share key experiences and knowledge with graduate students interested in building mentoring relationships and leveraging career opportunities.
Marshall TEAM offers alumni five options for involvement based on an alum's desired commitment level, availability and particular skill set or interest.
Get connected with Marshall TEAM and play a role in building successful careers.
Frequently Used Links
See below for information on ways to connect, support, apply for admissions, order transcripts, purchase tickets, and more.
USC Marshall / Leventhal Groups
- USC Marshall Alumni Association - all business/accounting degree-holders of USC Marshall / Leventhal are automatically considered members of the USC Marshall Alumni Association
- USC Marshall Partners - premier annual giving recognition society that raises funds to support USC Marshall and USC Leventhal; open to all alumni, faculty/staff, students, family and friends
- Parents/Families of Current Students
- Current Students
- Faculty and Staff
- USC Food Industry Management
- Corporate Connections and Foundation Relations
USC Alumni Services, University Groups, and Campus Resources
- USC Alumni Association - university-wide alumni association and related alumni clubs, groups, and associations
- Alumni Benefits - offered to all alumni through the USC Alumni Association
- Academic Records, Degree Verification, Diplomas, and Transcripts
- Admissions - for prospective students
- Bookstore & Gifts
- Career Services Center
- Ticket Office
- USC main website